From Despair to Deliverance
From Despair to Deliverance
I still remember the day I could not control my tears in front of my wife. We had no way even to feed our family and staff. There was no income from the school. I felt like a fallen angel from the sky. Despite this, the school continued for two more years until I had no strength left to face any more challenges.
I shared my financial situation and my vision for the school with many people, but nobody came forward to lend a helping hand. I felt betrayed in the ministry, and it seemed like God was not answering my prayers. I was exhausted and completely despondent. The people who stood with me in the beginning had moved far away. I found myself struggling alone and unnoticed. Those whom I trusted most left me in the middle of the journey to struggle on my own. I had no way to survive. This despair brought doubt to my calling to serve God.
One day, I decided to run away from God’s mission by closing everything down—and I did it. Without my wife's consent, I sold the land and the school where we had built a small shed. I took some money from the buyer to clear my debts, and I was ready to leave Begusarai to go somewhere in the South for our livelihood. It was the most difficult decision I had ever taken in my life.
Just two days before transferring the land to the new owner, I shared with my wife what I was going through. I made it clear to her that we were leaving the ministry and going to Hyderabad to work in a school where we could have a better life. I said, "We are not called for the ministry. If we were, God would have provided for us. It was a big mistake to step into God’s mission without knowing the outcome." But my wife was not willing to leave Bihar. I tried hard to convince her that we were not called for ministry, but she said, "Let us pray and ask God."
That was the day we both literally cried before God. We prayed, challenging God to act overnight if He wanted us to stay. That was the night we experienced God. He changed everything. The man who wanted to buy our land suddenly refused to buy it. God sent His people like angels into our lives to help us in our desperate situation. Today, our small shed has turned into a beautiful school building.
What an awesome God we have! He says in Deuteronomy 31:6, “He will not leave you nor forsake you.” He will never leave you alone. Your people may leave you, but God has many other people who will receive you. Don’t ever feel that you are left alone. May God bless you. Be blessed!
Blessed Sagar

Comments
Post a Comment