Complete Surrender to God:

 I was born and raised in a devout Hindu priestly family, where the worship of gods and goddesses was the highest priority in our lives. I had no opportunity to know Jesus because there were no missionary activities anywhere near my village.

My father was a village priest who cast out demons and tried to solve people’s problems through our household gods. Yet despite all of this, there was no peace in our family. I grew up watching my father work as a bonded servant for local landlords, and life was filled with hardship.

I came to know Christ at the age of 14 while I was in the eighth grade. After accepting Christ, life became even more difficult. I was rejected by many people, and even my own parents opposed my decision to follow Jesus. After completing the tenth grade, I was left completely alone. I had no hope of continuing my education and no place to call home. During that season, I wanted to end my life and escape all the pain and suffering. Three times I attempted to take my own life, but each time God preserved me.

Eventually, I came to Bible college simply because I had nowhere else to go. I had no home, no one to support me, and no hope for the future. My original goal was only to learn English and find a stable job somewhere in India.

Then one day, during a class, I clearly sensed God calling me to dedicate my life to His mission. At first, it was difficult to understand His calling. Nevertheless, I said “yes” and committed myself to becoming a missionary to reach the unreached. I surrendered my life completely to Him and asked Him to lead me wherever He wanted me to go. That single decision gave me hope, purpose, and a reason to live.

Are you struggling in life? Are you living without purpose? Do you feel that no one is there to lift you up during your darkest moments?

If so, I want to encourage you today to surrender your life completely to God. He knows you intimately and sees your true worth. People may reject you because you are different, but God looks at the heart. He is the God who “raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap” (Psalm 113:7).

Are you willing to surrender your life to Him?

May God richly bless you.

Blessed Sagar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Despair to Deliverance